Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome back Snapper!

WOD

4 Rounds for Reps (30 sec on, 15 sec off)
Rotate movements in the following order.
KBS
Pullups
Lateral Burpees
Wallballs


First post in a long time. Since my last post there have been many changes in my life. First, I proposed to the love of my life and she said YES! Second, I bought a house and have been extremely busy putting my touch on the place. I have equipped my garage with barbells, bumpers, kettelbells, wallballs, boxes, jump ropes, pullup bar, rings, GHD, squat stand, a rower, and of course an american flag. Thanks to everyone who has helped me with my gym and thanks for all of the donated equipment!

Here is a before pic of the garage.

Here is an after pic of the garage. As you can see I put a roll up door in the rear of the garage to make it a pass thru and aid in ventilation (really so I could put my boat in the back yard)


Pullup bar across the front of the garage.

Katie, Nick, Billy, Luke, JJ, Jon, Momma

Uncle Jim

Jon, Jenna, Nick, Billy, Momma, Cassie, Katie, JJ





7 comments:

Mitch said...

Nice work!

Mom said...

Looking Good!!! That was a fun WOD!
Is it OTB, Luke's Garage, or The Shed,
maybe something else?

Huff said...

That box looks sic!!! I have to stop by for a WOD sometime.

Kay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay said...

I just wanted to say that i respect you fully for being a fire fighter coz i know what you have to go threw i myself am also a volunteer fire fighter :P x
Stay safe x

Unknown said...

Hope all is going well. I just came across your blog. Hope all is going well since you haven't posted in a while. Did you install a sound system of any kind in your home/garage gym? I can't workout without music.

I'm currently looking for suggestions on music to listen to when I work out. My resolution for 2011 is to find more high energy music than the normal Top 40 stuff. While searching for music I found this video, its pretty funny and the song gets me moving. Wait until the end for a url to get the song for free:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW8rnMmYID8

Music suggestions welcome. Any songs you can’t go to the gym without?

Moe said...

I do all my strength and conditioning sessions at my house so I always love seeing what other people have in their home gyms.



www.moesnutritionandlifestyle.blogspot.de