Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Diane"

WOD

"Diane"
21-15-9
225# DL
HSPU

Time: 16:57

This was my first time with Diane as Rx'd and I knew it was going to destroy me!  Last time I did it I could not even do ONE HSPU during the warm up so I had to use two abmats to decrease the ROM for the WOD. The DLs felt really strong today. First set was almost unbroken and 15/9 were unbroken, but than again I had a lot of rest in between sets. For the HSPU I did sets of 2 until about 10 in the first round and then I did singles the rest of the time with quite a bit of rest in between. It was frustrating because there were a few times where I didn't rest long enough and then I failed at the rep. For me, there is a real strategy for pacing myself when it comes to some movements. 

Zone Challenge: 27

No comments: