Sunday, March 1, 2009

Level 1 Cert: Day 2


The Crossfit HQ trainers are awesome! They are real people just like you and me. I talked to and had conversations with most of the trainers about various crossfit subjects. They were all easy to talk to and and extremely friendly. I really felt part of the crossfit community. 

I learned A LOT this weekend and I don't expect to be able to recall everything I learned. It will take a lot of reviewing notes, re-reading material, and teaching before it sinks in. One of the most important things I learned was that Crossfit is not only a strength and conditioning program for the elite athlete, but it applies to ANYONE who wants to live a happier and healthier life! It's a vehicle to improve health in all aspects that it is measured.

WOD

AMRAP in 10 min of:
10 Box Jumps (20'')
10 KBS (1.5 Pood)
200m Run

7 Rounds + 4 Box Jumps
I had the most rounds of everyone who participated in the WOD, but . . . I had a 20" box when the some others had a 24" box. I got thrown into the WOD at the last minute and had to roll with it. 

Zone Challenge: 25

1 comment:

mb said...

Good job! Sounds like you had a great time.