Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Diane"

Eddie Aikau, A true Watermen! 

The Ventura City Fire Department started up it's Ocean Rescue training week yesterday. I was fortunate enough to have been selected for the team as a probationary employee. Yesterday the surf was pumping and we had a good time "playing" in the surf. We all took a few larger waves on the head. Today, was day two and the surf was much smaller. The reason I mention this is because I got multiple compliments on my physical strength and appearance from fellow employees. I explained to them that I have been doing Crossfit for about 3 months, and I owe all of my progress to Crossfit Ventura. Hopefully, I will get some of these guys into the free saturday workout to show them what it's all about. At least I sparked their attention!

WOD

3 Rounds, 21-15-9 reps, for time of:
225# Deadlift
HSPU

Time: 9:55  Rx'd (I used two abmats to decrease the range of motion for the HSPU)

Day 9 of the Burpee Challenge 

No comments: