Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 Seconds......

.... too slow. Why? Well, because Nick's time was 5:24!

WOD

"Fran"

Time: 5:26 (First time as Rx'd)
Round 1: Thrusters 11-10, Pullups 21
Round 2: Thrusters 8-4-2-1 (I counted one short and dropped the bar only to be corrected and pick it back up for one more) Pullups 8-7
Round 3: Thrusters 4-3-2 Pullups 4-3-2 (grip issues)

I'm extremely happy about this time. When I started at CFV I couldn't even do thrusters or front squats due to a lack of flexibility. I did a modified Fran at the end of my elements course where I did high back squat thrusters with a lower than rx'd weight. I think my time was over 10 minutes. 

Zone Challenge: 10

I'm no longer doing the burpee challenge due to an annoying calf pain that wont go away. I think a break from burpees will do the trick. I am going to do pushups for the rest of the challenge.

No comments: