Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Jason"

The Push Press is looking good mom!

I walked in the door at CFV and was stoked to see this on the wall. I was excited to work through this WOD with the muscle ups. My muscle ups have gotten much better over the last month. I attribute this to an increase in strength and more importantly PRACTICE. I feel that my technique has gotten a lot better and this allows me to be more efficient. 

WOD
"Jason"
For Time:
100 Squats
5 Muscle Ups
75 Squats
10 Muscle Ups
50 Squats
15 Muscle Ups
25 Squats
20 Muscle Ups

Time: 16:28 as Rx'd (I think????? I will have to check this or if anyone who reads this knows, let me know)

My muscle ups were not locked out on the bottom. I haven't been practicing locking out at the bottom, but it's time to start focusing on proper execution of my movements even if it means slower times. 

Zone Challenge: 8

No comments: