Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another Successful Day on the Zone!

Sushi anyone??????

Today is a rest day, but I managed to get in 77 burpees to make up for yesterday and to complete today's burpees.  This burpee challenge thing is starting to get interesting because every time you miss a day it feels like you have to dig yourself out of a big pit. The good thing is that I feel that they are getting easier and I feel like I'm getting stronger. 

I have been slacking for a while on jump rope but today I felt like I got some of my rhythm back. After the burpees I was messing around with the rope and got 42 DU's. That's not even half way to my goal of 100, but compared to about 4 months ago, were I could barely do singles, that's pretty good. 

Well, today was another successful day in the Zone. I find that I get hungry in between meals, but it's nothing that pounding water can't satisfy. 

Zone Challenge: 4

Day 39 of the Burpee Challenge! I'm all caught up.

No comments: